TRAX specializes in engineering, simulation, and training for clients in the power generation industry. Our skilled engineers individually customize simulation and engineering solutions that proactively address an energy provider’s present and emerging energy management challenges. Our strategic direction sees us:
- Continue as leader in the power generation modeling and simulation industry.
- Maintain a reputation for providing the highest quality products and services.
- Strive to provide zero-defect products by implementing continual improvements according to our ISO-certified procedures.
- Forecast the industry’s future needs by proactively monitoring industry trends, and developing products and services to meet those needs in years to come.
- Encourage employees’ creativity and talents by providing an enjoyable and challenging work environment, and offering ample opportunities for individual growth.
We are a division of TRAX International, the global company whose more than 2,200 employees deliver a broad spectrum of sophisticated and often proprietary technical services and products to governments and commercial enterprise. Headquartered in Las Vegas, NV, TRAX International has operations strategically placed across the U.S., Central and Latin America, and Asia.