The complexity of operating a plant demands the highest level of employee competence. Those required levels of employee performance can be achieved through training that develops job related knowledge and skills. However, to achieve these results, training must follow a systematic process that begins with an assessment of training needs, and ends with training that meets those needs.
Modeling, Simulation & E-Learning software
- Establishing customized, training program goals through interviews with trainers and managers, and review of plant operating history.
- Collecting information on personnel turnover to estimate the amount of training required.
- Reviewing operating data to identify critical parameters affected by the actions of control room operators, thereby highlighting areas requiring performance improvement.
- Developing and conducting surveys to determine requirements and implementation strategies.
- Review of existing training to determine its effectiveness in meeting control room operator job performance requirements.
- Reviewing existing documentation to support the development and implementation of simulator training.